Base Oil: Jojoba Oil
Secondary Oils: Argan Oil, Evening Primrose Oil
Essential Oils: Jasmine, Rose, Neroli, Vetiver, Frankincense
Aroma: Cold flowers and crisp frost.
Application: 1-2 drops of oil in the hands and massage into damp hair.
• Jojoba Oil- Jojoba Oil is found to be an ideal moisturizer and conditioner which is derived from a natural plant. Jojoba oil is produced from a desert plant called Simmondsia Chinensis whose oil is highly regarded as an effective conditioner, moisturizer, cleanser and softener for the skin and hair. This deep golden oil is considered to be the closest to the sebum naturally produced by the body, making it a customer favorite.
• Argan oil, dubbed as Miracle oil; extracted from kernels of Argan fruit by crushing, is swiftly taking the place of other natural oils for hair protection and treatment. Argan oil contains tocopherols (vitamin E), phenols, carotenes, squalene, and fatty acids, making it both light and great for brittle hair.
• Evening Primrose Oil– This oil comes from the pressed the seeds of the Evening Primrose plant, Oenothera biennis . The yellow flowers only open in the evening, hence their common name. Evening Primrose Seed Oil is a rich source of gamma linoleic acid, an Omega 6 fatty acid and nourishes the scalp, hair, and even your nails.
• Jasmine Essential Oil- This oil helps to bust stress- which can drain nutrients from the body. Using jasmine oil along with coconut oil has Shown to encourage hair growth. Along with adding to the volume and length, it gives dry hair a radiant lustre.
• Rose Essential Oil- Soothes an irritated or sensitive scalp due to its anti-inflammatory benefits that reduce redness and can relieve a dry, tender scalp. It also has antibacterial properties, helping elmininating fungus and bacteria on the scalp. Packed full of antioxidants, like Geraniol, it can help eliminate any impurities and protect the scalp and hair from oxidative stress.
• Neroli Essential Oil- With its light, citrusy scent, neroli has antibacterial properties that helps keep scalps healthy. Cytophylactic, it promotes the generation of new cells and stimulates the health of those already present.
• Vetiver Essential Oil- An oil with a sweet, heavy, earthy and woody aroma, it is a cicatrisant which speeds up new tissue growth and can speed up the disappearance of scars or other marks from the skin. An anti-inflammatory, vulenerary, and antiseptic, it promotes scalp health. Is aroma has long been lauded for being relaxing and soothing.
• Frankincense Essential Oil- Frankincense Oil is extracted from gum or resin of Frankincense or Olibanum tree. Apart from being used as a cosmetic and as a fragrance, it has numerous other benefits including being an antiseptic and disinfectant. It is also a cicatrisant, helping reduce scars and easing tight skin.
For information on shipping, international orders, custom orders and other commonly asked questions, please see my Shop Policies!
Keep up to date on specials, product previews and other NightBlooming news with our blog!