Thankfully, she hasn't needed more medical care. She seems to be totally healed from her traumatic experience, at least in body. While Juniper is happy (so far as we can tell), she's still adjusting from going from an only cat into a house with five other furry roomates. It's a big change for her, but she's making progress and will now eat treats sitting next to the others.
To give her a sense of security we brought her out in a carrier to let her take in the sights and smells and when she started getting antsy to get out, we opened the carrier door and let her explore.
A pair of draped sticks? That could be fun, but some people might find them a bit too fancy for everyday use. We just did a pair... a solo stick, well, that'd work. Herbal products tend to be pretty particular to what a person wants...
- Anyone that has donated to Juniper already is automatically entered, unless they've already won a Juniper contest.
- Anyone new that donates at least $5 to her cause by the end of the month (June 30th) will be entered. You can donate by purchasing a Juniper item for $5, $10, $25, or $50, or by sending a donation via PayPal to email@example.com. Please be sure to mark it for Juniper and to use the gift option.
- Multiple donations don't aid your cause. Each person gets one entry, so your odds of winning are the same if you donate one $50 donation, or ten $5 donations.
- The item can be ANYTHING. I stopped making custom items that were joint designs with customers over a year ago because it was so overwhelming, but I'm making an exception in this case. You may spend the full amount on whatever you want, or whatever you can dream up, so long as it stays under the price limit. I will even include Winter Salve in this. Juniper is worth a special batch if someone wanted it.
- You can choose multiple items that total $50. So if you wanted a pair of sticks, a pot of salve and a bag of our new Miruvor Hair Growth Tea, you can do that too.
- The winner will be put directly on the very top of the custom order list. The winner will be selected from a random drawing of all the donors. If you are already on the custom order list and win I will bump both this custom and your current custom to the top and they'll ship together.
- Shipping is on the house, anywhere in the world. And by shipping I mean First Class or First Class International. If you would like to upgrade to Priority or Priority International with insurance, that will be an additional shipping fee.